Friday, January 22, 2010

10 things I hate about you: Volume One

From the director of the original hit movie comes the hilarious ABC Family Series 10 Things I Hate About You.
Viewers will experience the ultimate sibling rivalry with the show that Jennifer Goodwin of E! Online calls “wickedly funny, smart and sweet” and meet Kat (Lindsey Shaw) and Bianca (Meaghan Jette Martin), two very different sisters who have their own unique views on high school life and teenage love. Kat is a feisty, smart student activist who wants to stand out, and Bianca is a sweet social butterfly who just wants to fit in. Things get a lot more complicated, however, when Kat meets the mysterious Patrick Verona (Ethan Peck). Fans can experience every episode of Volume One, complete with exciting bonus features, available only on DVD.


10 Things I Hate About You is a witty and fun family comedy with something for everyone.

Bonus Features
• Bloopers
• 10 Things I Hate Vs. 10 Things I Love – The Cast Answers Crazy Questions
• Backstage Pass – Behind The Scenes With Meaghan And Lindsey
• Audio Commentaries
• Pilot Episode: Make It Or Break It





I have to admit that I was a huge fan of the movie 10 Things I hate about you with Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger before he was really famous (he didn't even come close to top billing in this movie back in 1999). Because of my love for the original movie, I didn't have high hopes for this series. It's been my experience that remakes aren't nearly as fun as the originals.

I was pleasantly surprised with this comedy. It's a typical (but not completely stereotypical) view of life in high school. It wasn't a rip-off of the original movie, which I feared. And it's not nearly as dramatic as some of the series I've watched lately. It's fun! And very funny! The characters, especially Bianca and Cameron, are very endearing.

And because I love the Bloopers, here you go!


This is one you don't want to miss. It's funny and engaging and good for the whole family.

No comments: