Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cascade ActionPacs!


I'm going to be honest here and admit I don't think a lot about doing dishes. I just kind of shove them into the dishwasher periodically and move on with my life.

Recently I recieved a sample of Cascade ActionPacs. I'm going to be honest again and say, I really didn't think a lot about these. When I was out of whatever detergent I had been using I opened the pack, stuck on the in the dishwasher and went on about my life.

When I opened the dishwasher, though, something seemed strange. I thought about it for a minute and realized:

There was no gunk on my cups.

I looked again and there was no gunk on my dishes. None!

I HATE having to wash dishes before I wash dishes. I HATE having to rinse my dishes after they are "clean". I didn't have to with this product.

I am SOLD on these! Anything that makes my life easier is SO worth it.

Check out these cute videos for Cascade featuring Alyson Hannigan! And check out this product too! I LOVE it!

No comments: