Thursday, October 1, 2009

JONAS: Rockin’ the House (Vol. 1)

The latest smash-hit Disney Channel Original Series, JONAS, features America’s favorite bro trio as pop idols who tear up the stage by night, and by live at home with their parents, attend school, and do the dishes. JONAS: Rockin’ the House includes 2 World premiere never-before-seen episodes, and You’ve Been Jo Bro’d, the special surprising of Chelsea Staub.

Kevin, Nick and Joe are three guys facing the same challenges as teenagers all across America -- the only difference is they are also internationally famous rock stars in the band JONAS! Experience life through the eyes of the world's most popular trio in five episodes of JONAS on JONAS: ROCKIN' THE HOUSE. Plus, this DVD includes two full bonus episodes and premieres the exclusive You've Just Been Jo Bro'd DVD feature that takes you along with the Jonas Brothers on their laugh-out-loud mission to surprise their co-star. Get ready to see even more of your favorite Disney Channel series with JONAS: ROCKIN' THE HOUSE on DVD!

Bonus Features Include: You've Just Been Jo'Bro'd! surprising Chelsea Staub, World Premiere Episodes On DVD: Beauty And The Beat and Cold Shoulder


My daughter is not a squeelie kind of girl, so she doesn't freak out about the Jonas Brother's the way a lot of girls her age seem too. She does, however, appreciate television. And movies. And pretty much anything related to music. Thus, she really enjoyed this DVD.

These boys are cute. They are funny. They have real acting ability and are so wholesome you could sop them up and eat them with a biscuit. I do not feel I have to monitor every second of what is going on while my daughter watches the shows, and that is a huge plus. My son (fraternal twin to my daughter) even enjoyed the Pizza Girl song (but you probably wouldn't get him to admit it).

This is a cute DVD. Lots of zany antics and lots of laughs.




I'm liking these JoBro's more and more. Probably not going to get a poster for my bedroom wall, but I really like them.

Well maybe I will. But my husband wouldn't like it.

No comments: