Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mickey's Christmas Carol


Celebrate the holidays with Mickey's Christmas Carol, a beloved classic short film that is now part of the Disney Animation Collection!
Bonus Features Include the following shorts: Mickey's Christmas Carol, Pluto's Christmas Tree, The Small One, Santa's Workshop

Mickey's Christmas Carol has been one of my favorite holiday traditions for years. I love the original Charles Dickens' tale and the retelling of it by my favorite Disney characters is pure gold. I watched it for the first time as a child and was absolutely thrilled to get to watch it with my children. They loved all four of the short films, especially Mickey's Christmas Carol and Pluto's Christmas tree.

Although it's just October, watching the video made it really feel like the holiday season in our house. I can't wait to break it out again next months...and the next!

No comments: